Translation of Quran In English - Surah Al-Infitar
- When the heaven is cleft
- And when the stars fall off
- And when the seas are flown away,
- And when the graves are scratched,
- Each soul shall then know what it has sent forth and what has been left behind.
- 'O man, what has deceived you with regard to your Lord, the Noble one.
- Who created you, then perfected you, and then proportioned you.
- Into whatever from He willed, He fashioned you.
- Nothing but you belies the judgement.
- And undoubtedly, above you, are some guardians.
- Honourable, scribes.
- They know what you do.
- Undoubtedly, the righteous are in bliss.
- And undoubtedly, the evil doers are necessarily in Hell.
- They shall enter it on the Day of Judgement.
- And they will not be able to hide therefrom.
- And what you know, what the Day of Judgement is'.
- Again, what you know, what the Day of Judgement is'.
- The day when no soul shall have power for any other soul. And the entire command on that day is of Allah.